19.3.10

The Fashion

I'm no expert on the fashion that's for sure. But I'd be lying if I told you that I didn't follow it a bit. Almost everyone does. You'd have to be a complete helmet not to. The trick is not to follow it too closely. Always be aware where it's at but nip cross the road now and again. Take a meander round the back streets and meet up again by the town hall.

This preamble about the fashion is by way of saying that I've been a fan of this look for years now.
T-shirt worn underneath a country and western style shirt. Buttons undone. This has been my fashion now for ages. It's never been the fashion I don't think. Until recently. Now it's all over the place. All da kidz are sporting my look. How did that happen?

It seems all I had to do was mooch around for a few years drinking real ale and watching Celtic. Taking the kids swimming and going to gigs. That's all I did, more or less, and, somehow, the fashion just caught up with me.

No comments: