8.7.10

Kenneth Khoo


These emails I keep getting purportedly from the good people at Amazon.com are really starting to annoy me now.

I don't mind them referring to me by the unlikely name of Kenneth Khoo. I can also put up with the fact that they send me, Kenneth Khoo, on average twenty invoices a day for products I haven't purchased. What gets me is this. If they're really serious about trying to spam/scam me they might have the decency to at least make some rudimentary efforts with their numbers. Of course, my junk mail takes care of these or at least it would if I didn't keep checking my junk mail to gaze in wonder at the sheer arithmetical absurdity in play.
Order Grand Total : $33.99
Subtotal of Items : $11.99
Total Before Tax : $02.99
Sales Tax : $00.00
Total for this Order : $65.99
Price : $11.99
0/10 (PLEASE SHOW YOUR WORKINGS)

Speaking on behalf of Kenneth Khoo (as I feel I must) I would like to ask one question?
How much does it cost?

No comments: