11.6.09

Boxing Hares 'pon Fairy Mound

The mods on this site will flip their flippin' lids when they see this. I can't imagine that the punks or rockers will be overly pleased either.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hello everyone! I am new on here and have no idea what I'm doing, but I need to know if someone can give me advice. My husband has a 1990 Chevrolet Pickup that has 1500 on the door. I am trying to surprise him for Fathers Day by getting Headers or Exhaust for it, but do not know what kind to get. Can someone please help me. I would greatly appreciate it!!!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Ah, then the question would be; how far away would you like to be able to hear him coming? Haha; what's the size of the motor? If you got headers, that becomes rather important. If you go cat-back exhaust, it won't matter; how much are you willing to spend on this gift? Do you plan on having the headers/exhaust installed by a professional?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hey All,

Just wanted to say Hi and tell you that we are having a lovely time here in Ireland. It's awesome here and the people and SOOOOOOOOOO neat.

Yesterday I had a glass of Guinness and Shannon had an Irish Coffee (it has whiskey in it)

Anyway, here is a picture of a Fairy Mound outside our hotel window.
The Irish believe in faeries (as they spell it) and they call them the 'little people'. It's totally cool.

About 2 minutes before I took this snap there were two hares boxing 'pon the mound. I ran for my camera but by the time I'd opened the shutter they'd scampered back into the bushes. You'll have to trust me when I tell you that they were the cutest.

Anyway, see you back home next Tuesday and love and kisses to Minty.

Love,
Musters
too much whiskey in that coffee.....






Oh My God! I'm so sorry.

Wrong thread.


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

No comments: