9.6.09

RE : Time To Relax

A very kind lady from United Christian Broadcasters replied to (that dick) Muster's email passim.

He'd asked for a copy of a song about Jesus but she told him that she didn't have anything "remotely similar" and then he told her about Irish Summer Time and showed her a picture from his tv to help her find the song. She did find the song but it turned out to be a slow one and not much of a toe-tapper which leaves us wondering, well ... a lot of things.

Here's the whole sorry tale below. Oh God!

FW: Time to Relax
From: Ann Haccius
Sent: 08 June 2009 11:53:58
To: musters

Dear Muster
I've been away for a few days, sorry for the delay in replying.
I have checked our schedule for time you mention, and for the song you describe, but unfortunately am unable to find anything remotely similar . I wonder if you could give me more detail? Where are you living (would it be British Summer Time)? Can you remember the song before or after?
We would love to be able to help you, and are so glad you enjoyed the music and programme. Unfortunately, for reasons of copyright, we are unable to send a copy of the song to you, but if we can trace it, we would be happy to give you details of the album, artist etc. so you could get your own copy.
I look forward to your reply
Ann Haccius
UCB Ireland Co-ordinator

RE: Time to Relax
From: musters
Sent: 09 June 2009 09:26:53
To: ahaccius@ucb.co.uk
Attachments: 1 attachment
ucb.jpg (112.7 KB)
Dear Ann,

Thanks for the reply. The delay was indeed a short one. Three days is as nothing by comparison to usual internet delays!

I'm living in Ireland. I think it's fairly similar to British Summer Time. The weather has been unbearably hot over the past couple of weeks and mercifully we now have some much needed rain which, with it, has brought a lovely coolness to our Home.

I can't really remember much about the songs before or after. I think they also made mention of "Jesus". Or perhaps "God"?

I have attached a picture of my television playing the song at precisely 10:14pm on Thu 4th June 2009. I hope this helps you track it down.

God speed,

Musters

RE: Time to Relax
From: Ann Haccius
Sent: 09 June 2009 17:29:36
To: musters

Hello Musters

Thanks for your help. I will give you the details of 2 songs, the second should have been playing at 10.14, but it's a slow song, and not really toe-tapping. The first may have overlapped the time, so I will give it to you as well:
1. Friend of the Poor, sung by Leeland Mooring and Andy Park, the album 'Compassionart' brought out on the Integrity label 2008
2. The Heart of Worship, sung by Stuart Townend, from the Stoneleigh 1998 album by Kingsway KMCD2520.
This last is the song that should have been playing at 10.14. You may be able to get it on the web, even if it's not from that album as it's a popular worship song.
I hope you are successful.
Every blessing
Ann

No comments: