5.6.09

Time To Relax


Time to Relax‏
From: musters
Sent: 05 June 2009 08:13:36
To: ucb@ucb.ie

Hello There!

My name is Musters and last night I was listening to your superb "Time to Relax" radio broadcast. It was very relaxing indeed and, as our friend Van the Man would have it, I was gettin' healed in the process.

At precisely 10:14pm you played a song which was about "Jesus". The singers repeated His name continually and I'm rather afraid I was also quite taken with the marvelous rhythm and beat of the song. Quite the toe-tapper.

I wondered who the song was by. Was it Cliff Richards?

I pressed the Info button on my remote control and it suggested I should contact you by email for more details. So here I am!

I wondered, would it be terribly impertinent to request a soft-copy of this wonderful song?

Many Thanks and Keep Up The Good Word!

Your faithful listener,

Musters

No comments: