17.8.09

Book Shelf Fiasco

I'm listening to the beautiful, mellifluous tones of An Brun. But even this can't block out the horrors of the above picture.

I don't mind a mess.
I do.
I'm patient with the kids. Allow them to be expressive even if it means using the sofa and bedclothes to build a tent.
Well...

Tonight I was out on the green with them until 8 o'clock playing footy and the usual shove-piggy-shove even though I'd had a busy day and was fucking starving. But I didn't really mind.
I did really.

But then to come in to this. It's just too much. It's not that the books are utterly un-alphabetised and un-categorised. That would be asking too much. Even the odd size mixture is something I've had to learn to accept.

But spines, spines must be to the front. Otherwise ... otherwise, children ... what do we ... yes?
What do we have to believe in?
That's right. Now get to bed!

No comments: