23.8.09

Conversations with a non GIT

My driver told me last night that GIT's are frequently rude to him and also cut across him in traffic. They are generally impolite, un-Christian and sneering. As he put it himself, "they is always getting thick with me", "you know that kinda of a way" and he also commented that, in his opinion "they have lost the run of themselves".

When we got to my house he asked, "Do you live here?".
"I do indeed", I replied. "This is my house".
"I'm just after bringing two ladies here".
"Really!", I replied. "That would have been my Aunt and my Mum".
"Janey Mac!", he exclaimed. "Small world".
"It is indeed", I told him. "But I wouldn't like to paint it".
He laughed and told me that my Aunt and Mum were "Great craic altogether".

Then he promised to send me some pictures of GIT's.

No comments: