6.10.09

We Will Kill You!!!

Last night I dreamt that the Daily Record [1] were hunting me down in Edinburgh with extreme prejudice.

They had sent me an email saying simply:
We will find you
and We will kill you
I started off hiding in the Bow Bar but they got wind that I was there so I had to leave. I headed over to the Oxford. I was just having a pint of St Andrews and one of these strange macaroni pies when I sensed that they were closing in on me again. My friends must have been blabbing about my favoured bars. None of the good pubs were safe anymore. I was forced to spend all eternity drinking fizzy-keg in southside shitholes.

It was a horrible, horrible dream but when I woke up, strangely, I wished it wasn't over.

[1] That nice Lynn Davidson sent me the following email:
From: l.davidson@dailyrecord.co.uk
Sent: 06 October 2009 01:01:14
To: musters
I will be out of the office starting 05/10/2009 and will not return until
08/10/2009. However, you can always get me on 07778 133 179.
Best regards,
Lynn
So there's her number and, as she says, you can ALWAYS get her on it.

No comments: