29.7.09

Boy A

Watching the brilliant, compelling Boy A film on the flight home last night, during a period of unexampled personal airplane sobriety, I got an idea. I got it from the film and it's this. To go clubbing.

And quite possibly dancing but this is not definite. I just really wanted to be somewhere with banging music. Is it possible to go to clubs where they don't just have thumping techno? I suppose it must be. I have some kind of Samba-Calypso-Electronic fusion in mind. That can be decided later but it has to be very loud. And I'll want strobes and happy, sweaty, beautiful people on acid.

It's quite an incredible movie and, is my wont, I cried many a manly tear.

Then I thought that this idea of not drinking on the plane is way ahead of it's time and should not be repeated.

Clubbing! At my age.

No comments: