25.7.09

Best Tasting Vodka

Here's tonight. I was back in the Butcher's Grill, this time, chomping 'pon some Impala.

There's some points to be made about this picture. I'm not sure how many but, later, I'll click on the numbered list button and then we'll know for sure .
  1. I have five (6) waiters waiting on me.
  2. They're sharing a joke.
  3. The guy, forefront, is holding up his fingers, presumably, to indicate a tiny Caucasian penis.
  4. There's a advertisement for Grey Goose Vodka.
  5. The quality of the picture is very bad indeed.
  6. Grey Goose Vodka claim to be the 'Best Tasting Vodka'
  7. This is very important. More so, perhaps, in a drink.
  8. I was laughing too. Equally heartily. Waugh had wrote...
Everybody else, how-ever, was there except little Lord Tangent, whose foot was being amputated at a local nursing-home.
Eight!

No comments: