2.12.09

Celtic v Hapoel Tel Aviv

My neighbour and good friend, Niall, has selfishly stopped his Setanta subscription. It was only a fiver a month but he claims that even that was not representing value for money.

But where does that leave me?
It leaves me up shit creek without a Setanta enabled Sky viewing card to illegally borrow for the Celtic v Hapoel Tel Aviv which is only on Setanta is where!

So you might imagine my ... (Is joy too strong a word for it? Well, all things are relative) ... er, joy when I flicked onto the STV website to see if they had the game on. Up pops this as the headline banner:

Wow. Celtic v Hapoel Tel Aviv Live ... Text commentary from 7:30 pm.

Text commentary! Like what you get on the internet! Absolutely pathetic piece of misleading hyperbolic bannereering here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Try this

http://iraqgoals.net/

musters said...

I found it on ITV4 of all places. I can't stand watching games on the internet! Thanks mate.