13.1.10

Day of the Week Socks

Day-of-the-week socks. It's difficult to know what to say about them.

They are á la mode. Soon, no doubt, they will replace Dancing on Ice and occupy the Dead-Zone Saturday night slot on the Light-Channel.

Last week I saw someone wearing TUESDAY socks on a FRIDAY. Yesterday I saw someone wearing TUESDAY socks on TUESDAY. I can't say which is worse.

What is going on with these fucking socks? If anyone is thinking of buying me day-of-the-week socks please do me a favour. Make them all FRIDAY. Then I can drink every night to dull the pain?

3 comments:

mcgenius said...

Is it possible that this person had worn the SAME pair of TUESDAY socks right through from Friday til Tuesday? I think we should be told.

For the record, my socks feature hand embroidery bearing the legend: "Oi Ramsbottom - stop staring at my fucking socks!"

musters said...

They were physically different people. Those two aside I note that another 43 employees are wearing day-of-the-week socks.

Ripley said...

what's next underpants with the day of the week and matching tee shirts!