12.1.10

Keep Honking. I'm Reloading.

My own view? Bumper stickers of any sort are strictly for the hard of thinking. But if you must have them at least make them mildly funny. I didn't even understand this one at first.

Keep Honking. I'm Reloading.

I was in the car with the eldest. There was a bike in the back so she was getting to ride up front. This was a big deal, quite possibly illegal and she was full of beautiful, childish joy.

I asked her to take this picture. Keep Honking. I'm Reloading.
"What does that mean?", she asked.
"To be honest, I've absolutely no idea", I replied honestly.
As she took the picture it dawned on me.
"It means if we beep at them they'll shoot us with guns", I explained.

She laughed. Thinking I was joking.
"What an absolute fucking arsehead", I muttered. "Where does he think he is? Texas?".
"Pardon", she said.

No comments: