24.1.10

Swearing in Albanian

Someone, I think it was my brother, told me that certain websites (those featuring beautiful but dead-eyed young women) can tell precisely where you live. So you'll get a little message in the right-hand corner of the screen saying:
"Hi sexy, looking for some company? I'm in Edinburgh too"
I suppose that's ok. If you're visiting one of those websites then you're probably fair game for a bit of local solicitation. Even if you don't agree with that, you're unlikely to complain to anyone.

But, today, while innocently browsing for some Albanian swear words [1] I was absolutely shocked to find a "sophielegs F/19" calling me "cutie" and asking what I'm doing "2night".
Is there nowhere safe on the internet?

[1] May you eat my shit= Me hánksh mutin!

3 comments:

Aleksander Cvetkovic said...

Nëna jote sucks balls djersën e një njeriu të vdekur

Situation (ting) said...

Bizzarely, I (he) have no recollection whatsoever of having left dat m'ssage.

musters said...

That's cool Dave.