6.10.08

6 Music


Oasis week this week. On the much vaunted BBC 6 Music. I can hardly contain my excitement.
 
They've been playing tracks from their new album and it's a pile of old plodding poo. It really is. Every single aspect of. Don't even bother doubting my word on this. You may doubt my word on all other matters.
 
They've also played tracks by Ash, Coldplay, Keane, Kaisers Chiefs, Snow Patrol and Cake. This is Steve "Lammers" Lamacq I'm talking about. I thought this station was supposed to be, at least a bit, cutting edge. This kind of pathetic sap-rock would be lucky to cut the edge off a hanging chad.
 
I've just emailed Lammers to this effect. This is not the first time I've emailed him. I've done it a few times now. Once he removes his head from Noel Gallacher's freshly irrigated colon he'll probably read it.  And weep.
 

No comments: