16.10.08

Travis Review

Now I'm no fan of Travis but I do hear their latest album is alright. Not according to this review from my local paper:
Travis - Ode to J Smith
After a duller than usual 'performance' (her quotes, not mine) at Cois Fharrige I decided that my life would not be any better off by listening to their latest offering. 
Have you ever heard such cheek and nonsense in all your life?

This reminds me of the time football analyst Ian Wright claimed to be "too gutted" by England's latest defeat to do any football analysis.

This reviewer - a Maria Daly - seems to be labouring under the impression that doing her job - reviewing new music - is supposed to be about making her life better.

What a frightful oink of a woman. I mean really...


2 comments:

mcgenius said...

You missed a bit. On the review of the previous album she admitted to stop listening after the second song.

So out of three albums on her list, she reviewed one and a bit.

I sincerely hope she doesn't get paid for this.

musters said...

I know. Beggars belief. We'll have to keep on eye on this one.