20.10.08

Skype

I also don't quite get why Skypers feel the need to tell me where they are. I don't really care. 

With Skype, because it's passed over our intanets, I would contend that it doesn't matter a whit where your intanet (i.e. you) actually are.

Clearly this wasn't the intention of the good people at Skype because there are little think bubbles leading to the comment box.

So unless my good friend here is thinking In Edinburgh (an odd thought!) then why does he have it in there?

Some people, however, know exactly how to use Skype properly. They put what they are thinking in the box. 

Proper thoughts like:

Winner is not one who never fails but one who never quits. 
or 
Save the big old trees for future generations

Proper thoughts.


1 comment:

JB said...

Stupid thoughts....