28.4.09

RE : Roast Chicken Recipe

RE : Roast Chicken recipe
From: Rick Stein
Sent:  28 April 2009 10:13:06
To:    Musters

Musters,

Thanks for your e-mail. 

I'm so glad you enjoyed my recipe with "Gusto Damn You Bet!". What a great expression!

Ginger can add a wonderful zing to all types of dishes, not only in Asian cuisine. I've experimented with ginger in a variety of Italian and traditional English dishes and, so long as one is careful not to overpower (one might say use gingerly!), it can add a delightful zest to the flavour and acts as a catalyst for other flavours to conjugate beautifully.

It sounds like it had a similar effect on you and your good wife. I'm so very pleased about that! 

With Thanks,

Rick

PS, I laughed when you said your wife was a "tickler for detail". I assume you meant stickler?

No comments: