4.3.09

Alco Hall Of Mirrors

In the pub watching the rugby the other day. Supping a few pints of the black blood and cheering on Ireland against lovely old England.

I saw my mate Pierce so I marked him with a 1 and circled it. That's him just below it, see.

I thought there's Pierce through in the other bar. I'll pop through there at half time and have a chat with him.

A bit later, I went up to the bar for a couple of pints. And who did I see sitting at my bar, watching the game, but the very same Pierce. To say I was confused would be understating the case severely.

I marked the new Pierce with a 2 and circled that. I'd recovered well enough to have a chat with him and I congratulated him on the recent birth of his baby daughter. All the while I was looking over at the original Pierce who was pointedly ignoring me. Some people are just so rude.

No comments: