25.3.09

Number Detectives No More


You may remember (it's not impossible) this posting in which I'm frightfully rude about the self styled "Number Detectives", Eircom, for their willfully misleading and patronising advertising campaign.

If so, you'll be pleased to join me in being equally pleased about this picture, of the same bus shelter, which is notable, if that's not over-stating the case, for it's lack of said advert.  

You see! You probably think this blog is a complete waste of time and is utterly pointless. Well there! Look! I've embarrassed them into taking the thing down. Yet another small victory for the way we live today.

You may also notice that in the original picture there was one beer can disgarded by the side of the shelter. That's also gone. Replaced by three beer bottles. Some things I have no influence over, I'm afraid.

No comments: