23.3.09

Jock Bastard Gets Punched

On Saturday, whilst waiting on a take-away curry, I unfortunately picked up a copy of the Daily Record and, I'm afraid to report, I looked at it.

I was drawn to an EXCLUSIVE on the front page in which "Chef David Thompson, 39", who is a "Rangers fan", claims he was "punched in the face and called a jock b*****d" by a "Greater Manchester Police officer" before last years UEFA Cup Final. Rangers lost this game and went on to lose the league title to Glasgow Celtic on the last day of the season.

The police have used CCTV footage to track down 49 rioting Rangers fans but are unable to find any footage of the police officer punching the jock bastard in the face.

The Daily Record is indignant about this and, frankly, so am I. If you're going to punch a Rangers fan in the face the very least you could do is refer to him as a "Brit Bastard". Don't add insult to injury.

No comments: