29.9.08

Radiohead


I don't know why Radiohead keep asking me to remix their songs. They should just leave me alone.

They'd like me to concentrate specifically on a song called Reckoner. They've broken up the tune into pieces for me and they'd like me to remix it for them.  

Hold on! Radiohead. Tune? Shoorely shome mishtake.
Yea, we picked an easy one in 4/4 
4/4?
Yea, common time, you can get the stems here
Stems?
Yea, the different elements 
Elements?
Yea, the instruments.
Instruments?
...

Well they can forget it. Lazy, workshy fops can do it themselves. 

One of the main reasons I'm such a massive fan of the band is that I've had absolutely no involvement in the production of any of their music [1].

I'd like it to stay that way, thanks all the very same, Radiohead.

[1] Tellingly, I've been "on the knobs" for all of Coldplay's dire albums

No comments: