7.11.08

BrightBlack Morning Light


Sometimes I feel like I'm living back in the olden times.

In the days before intanets and magnetic card readers when you could run past a weatherbeaten fencepost 'pon summer hoof and make another reclaimation. In the days before hologram buffalos when beads spell power leaf. 

Did we even care about credit crunches (whatever they are!) when we could simply fry bread 'bove Amber Canon Majik and share our blanket with an owl?

No we did not, my friends.

And you don't even need drugs. I urge you not to take drugs. Only the music. Let into your soul, it will ease your troubled mind and make you whole again. I'll see your global recession and raise you a star blanket river child.

I'm saying, let BrightBlack Morning Light be your hammock today.

No comments: