9.11.08

The One Show (Two)

You have to be careful what you write.

Although one very good thing about my intanet is that it doesn't keep history records. I can simply go in and make a change and you'd never know. Unless, of course, you'd saved off that page to your own intanet storage device. But you'd have to be nuts to do that.

You may think I'd said this or that in posts passim but if you go back and look again carefully it may actually be that I'd  said the other. I can simply re-write history like it had never happened.

You know I was talking about that really interesting and clever wildlife chap off the life giving, life taking The One Show? Yea him, remember? Well I was out this afternoon having a music adventure with my kids and I bumped into his brother. His actual real brother in true life who not only looks and sounds like him but actually is his brother and is also bald.

As I chatted to him today I thought to myself thank goodness I didn't say anything nasty or mean about his interesting and clever brother off the telly. 

No comments: