3.2.09

Arse Biscuit TV

I finally got to watch Oz and James Drink to Britain tonight. This is a programme I've loathed from afar for some time now so it was an absolute pleasure to loathe it in person.

I think the BBC must have realised that there was something odd going on because they invited me to press the red button and watch one of my favourite bands, Elbow, playing with the BBC Concert Orchestra [1]. From Oz Clarke to Guy Garvey at the press of a button. The ridiculous to the sublime.

Flicked over quickly for the end Masterchef. My eldest made me do it, honest. The middle aged woman who claimed to be Emily, 30, who made invisible biscuits said:

"I'm not going to walk away from here and say I'm never going to cook again. That would be ridiculous"

Yes, Emily, 30, it would be. Bloody ridiculous, hen.

[1] here it is, if you're in England.

No comments: