28.2.09

Daniel Gay Lewis on Arsebook!

I've never been an Arsebook user myself but my wife is. Someone once told me that a woman had thrown an angel at him and I've been agin it ever since.

Last night my wife was browsing Barack Oboma's Arsebook page (goodness knows why) and who should pop up as one of the President's friends but her sister-in-law.

"You won't believe this", she told me, "Louisa is appearing as one of  Oboma's friends on Facebook".

Out of his 5,717, 379 supporters, I had to agree, that it was indeed pretty amazing. Downright weird. Laurent Jamart, my wife's brother's wife and Daniel Gay Lewis. Extraordinary!

Then she realised. It wasn't by chance at all. Arsebook compares your friends with the presidents and show pictures of the ones you have in common. Mystery solved, we went happily to bed.

I awoke at 4am in a cold sweat.   

No comments: