14.2.09

Pub Last Night

I woke up this morning with a head like a ... like a ... like a ... well, it was a bit like a head, really. But it was a sore head. I'd been out drinking again you see.

There was a time in my life when drink simply wasn't enough. I'd start on beer and then I'd want something else. So I'd have a whisky. Then I'd get bored with those two and spice them up with some crisps. Then a jar of mussels and a nice Cuban cigar. 

These were heady days indeed. But nowadays, of course, eating mussels in the pub is illegal. Even smoking cigars is deeply frowned 'pon. So last night I had to make do with merely beer, whisky and crisps as this picture proves beyond any reasonable doubt.


Here's the boy Shallds who is very shy and, frankly, a bit rude. It's too late for me now but I'd advise you to avoid him if at all possible.


No comments: