6.1.09

Dog Handlers


This is the back of a van that I took a picture of on the way to get coffee.

I wasn't carrying any coffee and felt conspicuous. People were staring and pointing. I had to get to the coffee shop quickly but I took the picture anyway.

I'm not sure what to say about it. They say a picture paints a thousand words and I think this one paints even more than that. Maybe about one thousand and thirty words are painted by this picture.

At first I thought this picture was painting words for the dogs. It's a dog handlers van and I imagined that the message "You are not forgotten" was for the dogs. To tell them that all was not lost. They would be handled soon. 

But then I realised that this was a stupid idea. Dogs can't read and they know this in America.

The message is not for the dogs. It's for the vets, of course!

No comments: