21.1.09

No Drop

I have a little woman in the village who I get to run up my trousers. She charges €6 per leg.

Often I don't particularly need it done but I like to give her the business anyway.

After she'd finished today she said to me, "These trousers won't drop properly".

I looked down at them. I had no idea what she meant. "I've no idea what you mean", I said.
"There's no drop", she replied, by way of clarification.
"Is that bad?", I asked. "Having no drop".
"It's depends", she told me.

I asked no more questions. She was clearly in one of her moods. Perhaps her husband, Jim, had gone off fell-walking again.

I'm now wearing trousers that apparently have no drop. But no drop of what?

2 comments:

mcgenius said...

Balls. As in "room for your". It seems your kecks have no room to let your ball bag hang down properly. Are you wearing ladies trousers perchance?

musters said...

I think they're asexual. They're trousers.