1.1.09

Rummy Fizz

The rest of the house, in which I'm in, are playing their annual New Year's day game of something (perhaps) called Rummy Fizz or possibly Gin Whist.

For obvious reasons I'm not playing. The reason I'm not playing is that I haven't a fucking clue what's going on and instead I'm watching the ba' game which is college football. I'm drinking some beer I found in the garage which has something called 'hibiscus' in it. It's not too bad but it is a little bit bad and no mistaking.

Everyone is enjoying themselves and there's very little in life which gives me more pleasure than people enjoying themselves. Just so long as I don't have to do it too.

I still don't understand the game but I gather Joel almost had a Full Rummy Whist but, unless I misheard, he was too shy. I'm very, very confused but happy 'nuf.

No comments: