19.1.09

Stan Bollander

Watched the end of Homicide (Season 1) over the weekend.

When my wife left the room to reset the gráillings I took a couple of quick snaps of Stan the Man from the telly. 

She almost caught me though. I had just taken this picture when she walked back in. She looked at me strangely and said:
"The gráillings are reset. What were you doing there?"

I covered up brilliantly though. Despite the fact that I was reposing on the couch I managed to think on my feet and replied:
"Just checking something."

That seemed to satisfy her. "Did I miss anything?", she asked.
"Not much. Stan was just leaning over two dead bodies whilst simultaneously discussing the case with Munch. It was almost like the Big Man was in two places at once".
"He is unbelievable", she said.

No comments: