7.12.08

INXS

Fans of the Australian rock band INXS are, as one, of the view that the band's best songs came from their first album. So my friend and driver for the day, Damian, told me yesterday.

As I listened to some of these tracks in his car yesterday I couldn't help thinking that this was about the equivalent of proclaiming The Wereth Killings, in which only eleven American soldiers were shot by the SS in cold blood, as one of Hitler's least bad atrocities.

But I didn't say anything in case he threw me out his car. And by extension had me killed.

1 comment:

mcgenius said...

I thought he'd had his entire music collection stolen - in what could've been deemed a mercy theft.

I was just imagining the headlines on that one: STOLEN MUSIC COLLECTION STOLEN. Police in search for theives with no scruples. Or taste.