7.12.08

White

My getup today was as follows:
  1. Orange Hawaiian shirt (Boss) (borrowed)
  2. Greenish camouflage safari hat (borrowed)
  3. American tourist style shorts (mine) (as seen here)
  4. New crocs (green with orange trim) (er, mine)
  5. Cigar (to complete the look)
What look?
The look, chum. It was a good look believe me.

Only thing. I never felt so damned white in all my life. I'd never looked so white in all my life. I was the whitest person in Sun City by a Hawaiian shirt and a camouflage safari hat.

They were trying not to I could tell, but everyone was looking at me enviously. And smiling to each other.

2 comments:

mcgenius said...

That Gok Wan feller was on telly lat night. He said that Crocs were among the ugliest things he'd ever seem.

So if you ever want to look good naked in front of that particular feller, take the crocs off first.

themusiclist said...

You should have been given a burning tire necklace for wearing those shoes.

ps it's not bullets you need to look out for in joburg, i'm reliably informed. It's burning acid thrown in your face.