24.12.08

Shopping

I went shopping yesterday with Derek Riordan.

Deek wanted to get some new clobber and he picked me up in his jeep. There was absolutely no parking available so we just parked on a double yellow right on St Andrews Square.

"There's nae fucking spaces, wu'll jist park up here", said the bold Deek.

We went into Harvey Nicks and Deek got a barry Armani belt and some magic matching shoes. I got a pair of class Paul Smith jeans on sale for only £250. Bargain!

When we got back to the car a nasty faced wee hatchet scumbag of a traffic warden was sticking a ticket on Deek's jeep. I was seriously considering nutting him but Deek just coolly grabbed the ticket and climbed into the motor. Radge didnae even clock the jobsworth.

  • Armani belt (white), £ 130
  • Armani shoes (white), £ 450
  • Paul Smith jeans, £250
  • Parking ticket, £60
  • Total cost. £890.
Then I thought about the real cost. And manly tears fell brackishly from both mine eyes.

No comments: