26.5.09

cah eats CD

Spent yet more time on the Focus Group here.

My dash board ate a CD and didn't try to play it. Then zetecDon ruined everything with his irrefutable logic and common sense:
What would having a CD shoved into the dashboard have to do with how the CD would work when it's put into the correct slot?
Think I may stop all this now. I'm on the verge of being kicked off anyway.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
guys, i need to ask a quik question. Has ne1 ever had there focus eat a cd? Let me explain...
Tonite, I was collectin my father (in-law) at the airporte - his plain had flowne in from nachville. he got in the cah and even tho we had nevah seen each other 4 (for) 4 (four) yeers we had very lyttle to talk about so i ask'd him to put in a cd - of waylon jennins who i know we both digg. he put it in-to the cd and nothin play'd. we look'd and nothin seem'd to be wrong but nothin play'd. then i saw that hed put the cd in the slot 'bove the playah and it had taken it. but it didn't play it!!! the cah had just eaten the cd.
we kinda jist looked at each other and laffed but really im kinda pissed with the old galoot. an idears?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
i was having a varuety of similar issues with my stock unit. it would read cd error, or it would spit out a cd it had been playing for an hour and display "bad disc".
the solution was to order a new head unit from crutchfield and dynamite the old one.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
THX JJEHUD. this is difffrnt tho cos he didnt put the cd in the stock unit ... he put it in sum kind-of gap in the dash(brd) and the dash(brd) swallowed it. no cd error was dipslayed bcos he toattally missed the cd-playah.
would 'crutchfield and dynamite' hav sum-kinda tule i cood use dat i cood order to get it outta-der?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Wow dude. I can hardly understand what you are typing.. English?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hukt on Fonix werkt fer me! Nd I thnk it cud hilp u 2. Damn, I feel my IQ dropping fourty points typing like that. Do us a favor, make some sense when you post something if you're wanting help. Other than that I wouldn't take this legitimately. If he shoved it into the dashboard all you have to do is remove the head unit and get the CD out. And as long as you don't try to shove anymore CD's into the dash again you won't have any problems. What would having a CD shoved into the dashboard have to do with how the CD would work when it's put into the correct slot? I mean if you have a CD player it has a slot that you put the CD in right? I swear I wonder how people live in this world with the skills they apply to even posting on here.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hey! Im still inda room yknow!!!

NEway i think the CD is lost. i jist thowt it was kinda funny how the slot in the dash kinda pulled the CD in (like a mechy-nism). (the old galoot didnt push it in that hard). made me think mibby the dash(brd) is sumhow sharing the same attry-butes as the CD playa. has this not happn'd to NE1 else?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

No comments: