5.5.09

For E's a Jolly Good Fellow


Stephen Partick Morrissy was in Galway last week. He was playing in the Leisureland Ice Cinema and Water "Fun" Complex.  Just on the right there [1]. Not the left or straight ahead or anything.

I was offered a free ticket for the event but the Barca Chelski game won the day. I was severely tempted I must admit. The idea of relegating the great man  to "person who wanted to be there second least" was not without appeal.

[1] photo (and title, for that matter) by kind permission of Mcgenius.

2 comments:

mcgenius said...

You musta really wanted not to be there if you're using the Barca Chelski game as an excuse.

What with it having been played a full 24 hours prior to the Moz gig, likes...

musters said...

ah I get mixed up with all these Fancy-Dan, Billy Big-shot teams ... must have been some other lot.

To be clear. I'm something of a Moz fan. But couldn't bear thought of seeing him playing in a fun park.